Saturday, March 22, 2008

Emptyness...

i'm a boring person..
but i like to joke around,
mayb i can't give the happy atmosphere...
but i can laugh happily..

i only can do stupid face..
laugh like a monkey..
lolx,
i'm just a silly people..

people like me i'll b there~
people don't like me i'll disappear..
i will easily get influenced by the atmosphere..
but sometimes i will also influence the atmosphere~

i'm just...a silly people..
i'm me..

i will do whatever to the things or people i like~
i will be very serious in everything i want...
i will concern in everythings that i care the most~
i will be lonely if there is nothing for me to think...

all of this....just a feeling!damn~
stressful life!
FCUK!!!!!!!!!
leave me alone...

2 comments:

I地Y狱I天N使G said...

lolz..yea..u're right...
muahaha...

Eve said...

hahax...silly jian gui...
u silly meh??? but i heard ppl sumtym praise himself smart leh...